Leslie Gore LIVE | It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To (1963) Music ...


It's My Party" is a song by American singer-songwriter Lesley Gore from her debut studio album I'll Cry If I Want To (1963). It was released as the lead single from the album on April 5, 1963, by Mercury Records. The song made it to #1 on all the charts. Australia (Kent Music Report 1 Canada (CHUM Hit Parade 1 New Zealand (Lever Hit Parade 1 UK Singles 1 US Billboard Hot 100[ 1 US R&B (Billboard 1 US Cash Box Top 100 1 You are invited to join the channel so that Mr. P can notify you when new videos are uploaded, https://www.youtube.com/@Mr.PsMusicFans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Hippie Shake | The Swinging Blue Jeans | Music Video } Best Music...

Buddy Holly's "True Love Ways" Recorded 10-1958, Posthumously Released i...